Walmart has a survey program called Walmart Survey where the customers after visiting any Walmart Store or Outlet have to rate their overall experience of their visit.
This survey is all about customers’ satisfaction with the company and its products. It helps the company to determine where they are lagging behind and which services do they need to improve and provide to its customers in order to keep them happy.
The Walmart Survey just takes less than five minutes to be completed and once you’re completed with the survey, you will enter the sweepstakes with a chance to win $1000 or $100 gift card. After the end of every period (3 months), there will be 5 separate winners, of $1,000 Walmart gift card each and 750 winners each of them will get a $100 Walmart gift card.
How to take the Walmart Survey?
- Visit the Walmart Survey Website – http://www.survey.walmart.com
- Select the desired language, English or Spanish.
- Enter the ID # and Store # as found on your receipt.
- Now, you will be asked different questions regarding your recent visit and the products and services that you received.
- Ask those question honestly and genuinely to provide your honest feedback about the company’s product and services.
- After you’re done with the survey, you will enter the sweepstakes with a chance to win $1000 or $100 gift card.
Walmart Survey Terms & Conditions
- You must be 18 years or older to participate in the survey
- You must be a legal resident of the United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico
- Employees and relatives of employees are not eligible to participate
- A person can have a maximum of 78 entries per 3 months
Walmart’s Customer Service
If you have any queries, complaints, or suggestion then you can contact Walmart through the following methods:
Mailing Address: Walmart Stores, Inc. 702 SW 8th Street, Bentonville, AR 72716-8611