Taco Bell is providing a chance for all of its customers to take part in its TellTheBell Survey and win $500 in cash for taking part in the survey.
TellTheBell is the official customer satisfaction survey of Taco Bell which takes only a few minutes of your time to inform them about your experience at any of their restaurants. You can inform the company about your recent visit to any Taco Bell Restaurant and suggest or even report anything which you don’t like about their service.
Moreover, if you are lucky then you can be the one winning $500 in cash for taking part in TellTheBell Survey.
How to take TellTheBell Survey?
Taking TellTheBell Survey is really easy and just takes a few minutes of your time. We have briefly mentioned the procedure for taking the TellTheBell Survey.
- Visit the TellTheBell Website – https://www.tellthebell.com
- Enter the 16-digit survey code as found on the receipt
- If you don’t have the survey code then you can click on the mentioned link to enter the Store Number, Date and Time
- Select your order type.
- Now, answer all the questions according to your satisfaction level. (There will be a total of about 15 questions).
- You can also explain in a paragraph about your experience.
- The survey will be finished and you will have a chance to win $500 in cash as prize money.
After each Entry Period, 50 winners are announced, who will take $500 in cash.
TellTheBell Terms & Conditions
- You must be a legal citizen of the USA
- You must be 18 years and older in age
- You must have a valid receipt from Taco Bell containing the 16 digit survey code on the receipt
- Store Number, Date and Time in case you don’t have the survey code.
- Choose either English or Spanish language.
- You can take part in the survey within 48 hours of your visit.
Taco Bell’s Customer Service
If you have any complaints or suggestions regarding the services that you received during your visit to any Taco Bell Restaurant then you can call the corporate office at 1-949-863-4500.
You can also contact the customer service department with feedback at 1-800-822-6235.